Love, acceptance, respect, compassion, caring, kindness, empathy, patience, sense of humor, flexibility.
Whats Happening at our Center?
Our C.A.R.E. Program
Monday through Thursday
Exercises, arts and crafts, games, reminiscence time, sing-a-longs
What We Offer
- Encouragement and acceptance for family and participants from our trained and caring staff.
- A secure facility so those we serve will be safe moving around as they choose.
- Wide range of group & individual activities throughout the day – failure-free.
- Social stimulation and an “ownership” (a sense of belonging) of our space for those we serve.
- Door-to-door (including rural & county) transportation in our handicap-accessible vans.
- Assistance with eating, walking, and all levels of personal care.
- Behavior specialist on staff.
- Health monitoring and medication assistance by our daily onsite nurse.
- Daily range of motion exercise — one on one exercise for those with special needs.
Want to know more?
Hand-in-Hand Adult Day Center of Richmond, Indiana believes that adults are worthy of respect and deserve to be valued.
Would you like to know more about what we’re all about, who attends the center, and more?